Thursday, May 22, 2008

blog spotlight: All About the Pretty

if you're not reading All About the Pretty already, you should be! Ms. Julia is beyond fabulous as the writer and editor, but words cannot describe her in person.

i had the pleasure of meeting her at the Total Beauty Blogger Summit last weekend, and all i can say is WOW! i love her, really. she taught me so much. from how to create a great manicure using two different colored polishes, to keeping skin looking it's best while flying across the country. she helped me keep my cool when she discovered, and shared with me, what L'Oreal had planned to give us on our beauty tour (i held it together!), and kick-started me back into my yoga practice.

she is such a down-to-earth gal who loves products and informing others about the importance of skincare and great beauty products. she is also an advocate for the "trinity of beauty"- that all of us beauty fanatics can agree with- mascara, blush and lipgloss!

so if you're looking for a great blog to visit or add to your reader, add All About the Pretty, and let me know what you think!

send me an email or comment below.

have fun and be fabulous!


xo

No comments: