Monday, June 9, 2008

i've been tagged!

my friend Katie over at her fabulous blog, Katie Bella, has tagged me!

this is a different post, as it has nothing to do with beauty or fashion, but is another way to get to know me!

the rules of the game get posted at the beginning.each player answers the questions about themselves.at the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


what was I doing 10 years ago?

i was a senior in high school...looking forward to graduation....


what are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

* at least do 2 loads of laundry

* work on blog posts for this week

* vacuum

* clean my bathroom...i have products everywhere

* begin testing the new Marini Lash

snacks I enjoy:

fresh fruit, chocolate (is that a snack?), popcorn, and yogurt

things I would do if I were a billionaire:

* i'd donate money to organizations and people who need it

* travel anywhere and everywhere (so i could go shopping, but don't tell hubby that! LOL!)

* pay off my mom's house

* pay off our house

* buy an airplane so i could fly my friends from across the country to see me :)

* put the rest away and live off the interest

places I have lived:

only SoCal-- and i wouldn't have it any other way. but i look forward to traveling this year (to NY!!) and around the world when the kids get older --the joys of being a "young parent" hee, hee... :)

i can only think of two fellow blogging buddies that i see haven't done this already so, i will tag my blogging pals,Christine and Julia


xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! You're a dear. :-)