Saturday, July 5, 2008

get fuller brows: Anastasia Brow Enhancing Serum

the look of the moment is fuller, more lush-looking brows. Anastasia Brow Enhancing Serum is formulated to help you achieve this if you have over-tweezed or thin brows.

i admit, i have over-tweezed several times in my life. another mistake i have made is not paying attention, and pulling out too many hairs, leaving a bald-looking spot. that has been my biggest problem, just until recently.

i had a little spot on my left eyebrow that had a little patch of hair missing (don't laugh...). i don't even know how it happened, but i found myself always having to fill in this "space" so it would look ok.

i always fill in all of my brows because i naturally don't have thick brows (plus, it looks better if brows are "done", you know?). using Anastasia Brow Enhancing Serum has not only brought back the hairs in my little bald patch (ok...it's not that not funny...), but it has made my brows thicker-looking!

formulated with proteins and vitamins, this easy-to-apply serum conditions the skin to stimulate hair growth and nourish the eyebrows. it is colorless, odorless, and gentle enough to use everyday. i use it morning and night, just after i wash my face, and thankfully, it dries quickly so i can move on with my routine.

i am so grateful for this little tube of gel. now i don't have to worry about "patches" of missing hair, and my brows look fabulous after i groom and make them up.

discover all the products Anastasia has to offer, including this one, at Anastasia.net and sephora.com


xo

find out about a spa near you, and help me win a spa experience and featured review!
click on the icon:
Spas of America
photo: sephora.com

No comments: