Friday, July 11, 2008

my favorite drugstore beauty buys 7.11.08

i think drugstore products are better than ever these days, don't you? there really is a plethora of goodies to be discovered and used!

this week, i share a few more of my favs:




Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash is like a like a spa experience at home (i'm hoping to have one at a real spa)! this contains pomegranate seeds and tahitian palm milk to gently exfoliate and luxuriously moisturize your skin while enveloping the shower with it's amazing, tropical smell...aahhh...

Boots No. 7 Blush Tint Cream Rosebud is a fabulous, creamy blush that gives me a natural flush. i usually use this under another color since my skin is oily, but it helps the powder blush to have something to hold onto. if i wear it alone, i apply it more heavily and set it with translucent powder.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask gives my tired strands a fierce dose of moisture with olive oil, meadowfoam seed and sweet almond. it is a really effective treatment, and perfect for my over-stressed hair.


let's have some fun! send me your favorite drugstore beauty products. each week i'll feature a new reader favorite...it will be fun discovering new products with you! send me an email: beautygirlmusings@gmail.com


xo

Spas of America

1 comment:

JennBee said...

I have heard SO much about that hair mask! That's it, I'm running out to try it... :)