Friday, September 5, 2008

my favorite drugstore beauty buys 9.5.08

hello my fabulous readers! how was your week?

well, not matter what, today is friday, so you have the weekend to look forward to!

my kids went back to school this week, so it was a little chaotic getting back into the swing of things. i was able to spend time alone and indulged in some fun outings alone (a mani/pedi, bookstore browsing, a trip to the MAC counter for a mini makeover...)- so fun!

this week's drugstore beauty buys are all new-to-me products that i have been sampling for the last week and have found them to be fabulous!

Nivea Lip Care A Kiss of Shine gives a sheer hint of color (comes in pink, natural or red) while leaving lips looking super shiny without being sticky. it moisturizes very well, and i love it!







L'Oreal RevitLift Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes have been there for me in times that i was too tired to wash my face in the traditional way. these towelettes removed all of my makeup and the makeup on my eyes, mascara included. as far as the anti-aging results, i have no clue, but i know it didn't irritate my skin or sting my eyes.




Dove Advanced Care Daily Moisture Therapy is a leave-in conditioner that can be applied to wet or dry hair. i love the way it leaves my hair feeling soft with no greasiness when i put it on dry hair, and helps me to comb though my hair when it's damp.






have you tried any new products this week? let me know in the comments!

i hope you have a fabulous weekend!

xo

photos: drugstore.com

No comments: