Friday, February 6, 2009

my favorite drugstore beauty buys: Gillette, Clean & Clear and Maybelline

happy friday, all! it's cold and rainy today in socal, so after running some overdue errands, i have spent the majority of my day inside sipping hot tea, and watching repeats of Clean House (love that show!).

of course there are other things i've been doing- like laundry, yuck-- and now i'm here to bring you my favorite drugstore beauty buys. :) enjoy...



the Gillette Fusion Razor isn't just for men, ladies. this fabulous 5-blade razor (actually it's six if you count the extra blade at the top) has been used by me since hubby decided to try it about a year and half ago. i have always been a fan of men's razors, so when he switched, so did i. and for good reason-- i get an amazing, close shave with no nicks or irritation, and each cartridge lasts such a long time (about three weeks), that i don't mind the cost of the refills.



Clean & Clear Soft In-Shower Facial is a deep cleansing and exfoliating product in one. just as the name suggests, it's like a giving yourself a mini-facial when you use it. meant to be used exclusively in the shower to get the steam benefits, the first step of this "facial" is to leave the the product on for about a minute, and then gently massage into skin. it tingles a bit when applied, and after rinsing my skin always feels fresh and really clean. love...




Maybelline Shiny-Licious Lipgloss are yet another line in my collection of glosses-- and i love them! these give a fabulous amount of shine without stickiness, taste yummy, and actually last a good amount of time on my lips. each shade gives the perfect amount of sheer color. Pink Sorbet, Coral Punch and Berry Bella are my faves.


have you tried any of my picks from this week? if so, what are your thoughts?

have a great weekend!

xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the great product reviews! I love to share beauty tips and products too and I wanted to let you know about otcwholesale.com, a wholesale drugstore with great prices on stuff like this!
Check it out...

http://yhst-4043893163530.ecommerce-site-search.com/?query=gelette+fusion