Thursday, April 9, 2009

review: Bioelements V-Neck Smoothing Creme




Bioelements V-Neck Smoothing Creme was created because normal aging, sun exposure and other environmental assaults can cause deep neck creases, freckles on your chest and crinkly, weathered skin from your cleavage to chin.

this cream is fabulous-- it's moisturizing, has brought a new glow to my neck and decolletage, and i love the way it smells!

treating the skin on my neck and decolletage has always been second nature to me; when i exfoliate my face, i do the same to my neck and chest (if you don't do this already-- you should be!). when i moisturize, it goes there too, etc, etc. this is all mainly because my mother taught me that a woman's age can be given away by the condition of her neck (as well as her hands). as i have gone through my life, i have found this to be nothing but true: women are walking around with fabulously flawless faces, but their necks are anything but.

before i start a full on rant, let me just tell you that Bioelements V-Neck Smoothing Creme is a great product whether you already have signs of aging going on on your neck and chest, or if you are like me, and just want to prevent, prevent, prevent.

V-Neck Smoothing Creme is formulated with hyaluronic acid to moisturize, alpha arbutin to promote lightening of hyperpigmantation as well as even out skin tone, and acetyl hexapeptide which inhibits changes in collagen structure and the breakdown of elastin to reduce the appearance of lines, creases and wrinkles.

visit dermstore.com to read more about this product or to order; try it and i promise, you won't be disappointed!

xo

No comments: