the spring season is all about welcoming in sunshine and starting fresh, right? so why not use this time of year to reinvent your usual beauty routine by adding in a new product or two? i always find that even the smallest product additions can make everything else seem new again (am i the only one?)
below you'll find a list of goodies, all under $10, sure to bring a bit of newness to your spring (almost summer!) season...
1) Essence of Beauty Soy Lotion Candle-- these unique candles burn to create a warm, smoothing skincare lotion, leaving your room and skin feeling flowery fresh.
2) Scunci Flower Barrette-- add a little playfulness to any hair style with this simple and affordable clip.
3) CoverGirl Outlast Double Lipshine-- these beautifully rich-- yet subtle-- colored glosses give your pout a little pop.
4) Sally Hansen Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen-- a quick polish change always gives your look a total revamp without breaking the bank.
5) Softsoap Ensembles Hand Soap in Fresh Essence-- this "little something extra" can add a spring essence to any bathroom or kitchen; it also leaves your hands feeling nourished with natural flower and plant extracts.
6) Vickery & Clarke Natural Apothecary Jojoba and Vitamin E Facial Scrub-- give your skin a morning lift with this 94% natural line that only uses nature's best to improve your skin and lift your mood.
7) Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Shampoo and Conditioner-- experience pure bliss in the shower by lathering up with the pure benefits of cassia, a blend of natural ingredients developed to give you high impact results.
8) Boots No7 Stay Perfect Shadow Palette in Petal Shimmers-- this eye trio offers you the perfect blend of complimentary colors that will guarantee a chic look in a blink of the eye.
9) Veet Spray-On Hair Removal Cream-- take a break from shaving and take advantage of the sunny days; show-off silky smooth legs with this lily infused cream.
10) Essence of Beauty Body Cream in Passion Flower-- add a thick layer of this body cream to smooth away your last bit of winter-damaged skin; made with aloe vera and shea butter to reveal soft and smooth skin all over.