Wednesday, May 20, 2009

review: Jan Marini Age Intervention Regeneration Facial Mask



Jan Marini Age Intervention Regeneration Facial Mask is a product that started like most others-- just using it to test out for review-- but has become a product i really love and enjoy using-- it makes my skin look great!

as many of you know, good skincare is always a high priority in my beauty routine. being a beauty editor requires me to use many different products, so my skin experiences a lot. it sometimes doesn't like what i use ("bleh"!), and other times it almost looks like it wakes up (!) and becomes excited for whatever the new thing is i've introduced it to.

this Age Intervention Mask is one of the latter products-- it keeps my skin clear, gives me a refreshed look, and leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft. i attribute this to the fabulous ingredients like kaolin, glycolic acid, the new red wine extract, Resveratrol, and antioxidants like algae, white and green tea extracts, and pomegranate-- sounds good, doesn't it?



what can i say, i'm hooked! this mask delivers a great, refreshed look and feel after using it once, but continues to rebuild and resurface skin over time. i've used this 2 times a week for almost a month, and have been nothing but thrilled at how it continues to keep my skin looking superb.

visit myjanmarini.com for more info or to buy the Age Intervention Regeneration Facial Mask.

xo
pics taken by me :)

No comments: