Monday, January 4, 2010

tried it, loved it: Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray



keeping makeup looking fresh and appearing as if you just applied it is always the goal. Motives Cosmetics' 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray is one i've been using for the last month or so, and because it's so good, it has replaced the setting spray i used to use.

10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray keeps my makeup in place (which means fewer touch-ups), is hydrating (skin stays looking fab), and has the incredible ability of keeping makeup from settling into fine lines (i have fine lines...yes, they're small, some may say tiny, but trust me, they're there). i also love to mist my face at least twice during the day, after my initial post-makeup-application spritz, just as a skin refresher/pick-me-up-- ahh...

Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray can be found at motivescosmetics.com

xo
full size product sample sent to me by the brand's PR; pic taken by me :)

No comments: