Thursday, July 1, 2010

Beauty Prep: Sorme Under Shadow Eyeshadow Primer



with so many eyeshadow primers on the market theses days, it's hard to know which ones are worth your money. i'm here to tell you Sorme Cosmetics' Under Shadow eyeshadow primer is fabulous!

like many, i am a huge fan of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, but i found this primer to work just as well while also having skin-friendly benefits-- the creamy formula is enriched with hydrating botanicals, vitamins, and antioxidants-- love that! it glides on smoothly, creating a smooth surface for any shadow (powder or cream), and also works great as a concealer for any darkness or redness you may have on your lids and below your lower lashes.



one thing i noticed when using this is that it really makes whatever eyeshadow shade i decide to wear look more true-to-color on my skin and keeps it looking that way all day (perfect of sweltering days). to apply, i use a small brush to get the product out of the pot, swipe it over my lids, then use my finger to blend (if i'm in a hurry, i just dip my ring finger in the pot), let it dry for a few seconds, then proceed to apply my eyeshadow of choice.

find out more about Sorme Under Shadow eyeshadow primer and their full line of makeup (reviews of more products coming soon!), as well as where to purchase the brand, at sorme.com


xo
pics taken my me :)

No comments: