Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Total Beauty: Pink Beauty Products

it's october and that means a plethora of pink products on the market to benefit breast cancer awareness month. while i find these products to be fabulous, it's hard for me to keep up with all of them!

thankfully, my friends at Total Beauty put together a list of pink products that we can buy to support such a wonderful cause. take a look...

TotalBeauty.com
Pink Beauty Products

See how I'm giving back this year


Pink Beauty Products

This is a TotalBeauty.com beauty products article

October equals Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and this issue is especially close to my heart since a dear friend of mine is battling it. So, naturally I'm all for the pink ribbon products since part of the proceeds go to towards finding a cure.

See products



xo

No comments: