Wednesday, December 28, 2011

currently loving...

how is your post-holiday week going? it's been pretty low-key here. my kids are out for winter break {for another 2 weeks!}, so lots of time is being spent reading, playing games, watching movies and just trying to take advantage of the time together and take most of the day at a slower pace.

along with these simple, everyday pleasures, i'm loving...


being able to wear sparkle for an reason, layering for the cool, brisk days, and creating cheerful ensembles by pairing bright, bold hues...


the newest addition to my accessory collection: this fab Michael Kors watch my husband gifted me for christmas...


finally got a french press ~ a new way to brew my coffee...


yes, i know, it's only three days post-christmas, but seeing the fun valentine's day dishes in Target made me smile...pretty sure it's all the pink...and those mugs are just too adorable... ;)


by the way, the top pic is of my precious pup, Piper, on her second christmas morning with us since we adopted her back in 2010...isn't she the cutest?!

No comments: