Wednesday, June 19, 2013

nail color of the week: essie dj play that song



essie dj play that song is a gorgeous bright red grape {described by the brand as the jam-miest neon plum} and has already dressed my tips multiple times. currently, i'm wearing it on my toes, and just as on my hands, it's such a happy-making shade to look at {especially as i go through my yoga practice}.


one of six shades in the summer 2013 neons collection, dj play that song couldn't be a more beautiful pick to wear this time of year. it applies easily {looks best with three thin coats}, and when applied over blanc {an opaque snowy white} looks even better {essie suggests this combo to make the color pop even more}.

after a few days of wear

discover the whole essie neons collection, available in stores {i bought dj at Target} and online at essie.com


pics taken and product purchased by me :)

No comments: