Saturday, December 28, 2013

{beauty girl tv} hair therapy : TRESemme products i'm loving right now...

for me, my current hair product consumption has included those i didn't really pay much attention to myself until this past year. i certainly didn't ever think i would love finishing spray or that i would ever use mousse again {my go-to product as an adolescent!}.

that said, it's to my delight that the market now includes anything and everything for every hair type, style and shape you have, don't have and/or want to create. my once full, uber-thick hair now falls in the medium to regular category of thickness {i think}, so i have had to seek out many different hair goodies.

i'll be sharing more regarding those products in the weeks ahead, but for today i am sharing my review of some fabulous TRESemme gems that i have enjoyed using these past couple of months.

enjoy watching this video, and be sure to watch until the end for a special announcement/request from me…



 products featured:

Fresh Start Dry Shampoo
24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse
24 Hour Body Finishing Spray
Platinum Strength Heat Protectant Spray

do you use TRESemme products?? if so, share your faves in the comments! :)


No comments: