Thursday, December 26, 2013

my holiday manicures...


bonjour, loves! 

so, how was your christmas?! 

for me it was a fun/busy/memorable/stressful/funny/irritating/blessed couple of days, but overall, i'm thankful. it was fabulous and many delightful memories were made.

i decided this year to do two different nail looks. both have a deep base with added sparkle, are  incredibly easy to do, and would definitely work in the post-holiday season...

for christmas eve {pictured at top} i wore three polishes: Julep Jillian as the base with OPI All Sparkly and Gold {from Mariah Carey Holiday} at the cuticle; Sephora by OPI in Only Gold for Me added mega chunky glitter to punch it up a bit.


for christmas day, i went with L'Oreal After Hours, a gorgeous deep blue hue, painting SinfulColors Top Me Off on the index finger of my left hand and on the ring finger on my right. i told you...super simple!

did you do a special manicure for your holiday? tweet at me or tag me on instagram to share!



No comments: