Tuesday, August 12, 2014

3 easy ways i wear green eyeshadow

bonjour, beauties! hope you're enjoying your day…

since posting the Emerald Smoke eye look last week, i've been playing with variations of green and am loving it! while i'm not shy when it comes to playing up my eyes with different shades of makeup, i do, like many, sometimes fall into a routine. my go-to look is typically more suitable for day and neutral, but can easily be done with any color eyeshadows and liners.

the following looks are 3 ways i've been keeping my look fresh, using green shades...

the first green eye makeup look is definitely simple, with just a pop of color just under my eyes.


super simple and adds the perfect a hint of eye-opening drama: the cat eye. this look is a classic and always on trend!

and finally, the smoky eye look. this is always a fave of mine. keeping lips and cheeks neutral, this is a fun way to add color my face. to take it to night, i'd add lashes and punch up the lip color.

products i used for these looks:

Mary Kay eye shadows in Meadow Grass {cream}, Emerald and Lime {mineral eye shadows}
MAC Eyeshadow in Glamour Check!
Maybelline Master Smoky Liner Pencil in Emerald Fury
Wet N Wild eye liner in Green
Physicians Formula Kohl Kajal bronze eyeliner from Nude Eyes trio



tell me: what's your favorite eyeshadow shade to wear these days and what's your favorite way to wear it?






Mary Kay and MAC products sent to me for review consideration; i bought all other products mentioned; pics taken by me :) 

No comments: