Saturday, August 30, 2014

beauty review: Juara Skincare faves



Juara recently sent me a few of their products and, naturally, i wanted to share some of my thoughts about them with you. the fabulous Kerri Russell had some of the products used on her skin to prep it for a red carpet event, and like many people, i loved the results ~ what a surprise when the products showed up on my doorstep!



Tamarind Tea Hydrating Toner
this toner-serum fusion is a fabulous product ~ it really makes my skin look and feel so beautiful. i first tried this toner in 2009, and in my review i said it was "the most moisturizing toner i have ever used." fast-forward 5 years, i still think it's still a fabulous gem. to quote myself: "this toner is unique in that it provides hydration and moisture without oil, while also soothing and leaving my skin feeling amazingly soft! if your skin needs hydration, this is perfect. if you are looking for a toner with calming benefits, this one will work for you too." it's definitely a gorgeously beneficial step in my skincare routine.



an oil-free gel-cream, the Sweet Black Tea & Ginger Mattefying Moisturizer combines radiance-boosting, anti-aging benefits thanks to antioxidant-rich sweet black tea. this beauty is infused with vitamin B, hydrating hyaluronic acid as well as purifying ginger and cinnamon to nourish and keep skin in gorgeous condition. i love how the formula glides on smoothly, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling moisturized with a soft, matte finish.


Juara Sweet Black Tea Eye Crème is quite luxurious, i must say. the silky texture feels amazing to apply morning and night. it's kept the area around my eyes so hydrated. the combination of  kombucha {fermented black tea}, avocado butter, rice bran oil and candlenut oil all work together to nourish, refresh, treat and keep my eyes looking youthful.

are you a fan of Juara products? what are your faves? visit juaraskincare.com for more info and to find a retailer near you.



products featured sent to me by the brand; pics taken by me :)

No comments: