Wednesday, October 1, 2014

beauty girl style: Ely wood watch by JORD

bonjour, beauties! hope yore having a gorgeous week…it's flying by for me…i can't believe it's already october ~ the holidays and gift-giving season will be here before we know it!

that said, i have a fabulous item you may want to consider when putting together your gift list. i mean, if you haven't started yet, you should be at least thinking about it…


if you read my previous post featuring JORD wood watches, you already know i was expecting the brand to send me the Ely watch to wear and experience for myself. you also know that i was curious about the style and material {wood} this brand uses for its watches.


well, i was certainly thrilled when my expectations were met regarding the quality. and i was even more thrilled when those expectations were exceeded!

this JORD Maple Ely wood watch is gorgeous and so elegant in its construction. i admit, i expected it to be heavier, but the fact that it's so lightweight doesn't mean it's not sturdy. i've been wearing it with everything. the maple color works so well with deep jewel tones and neutrals. it looks fabulous worn alone and, of course, dressed up with a bit of sparkle; i think this is not only a fabulous accessory to have in your own collection, but should also be considered for gift giving {have i mentioned the holidays are almost here?}.




so if you haven't already, visit woodwatches.com and be sure to check out their Instagram as well as their hashtag page to see how both men and women are rockin' the various JORD styles. also, let me know if you decide to purchase one {or if you already own one!}






this watch was sent to me by JORD for an honest review; i was not paid for my post; pics taken by me :)

No comments: