Friday, March 23, 2012

video: how to get the perfect salon manicure at home

doing my own manicures at home not only saves me money {and since i like to change my polish 2-3 times a week, i guess you could say a lot of money}, but is a way for me to relax, pamper myself and end up with a result i'm more than happy with...

these days nail polish is like lipgloss, a must-have, low-cost beauty indulgence that makes it easy to change up your look. but if you're not confident in your diy mani skills, i have something for you...

this video from Mary of A Love Tart was brought to my attention by my blogging friend, Ashley, who herself is a nail polish lover {butter london and deborah lippmann are among her fave brands} and gives herself amazing manicures frequently...

so of course, i had to pass this on!

this tutorial features splendid tips, tricks and product recommendations {CND Stickey, Seche Vite and Sally Hansen Cuticle Remover are all featured, and happen to be my personal faves} to teach you how to give yourself a better-than-salon manicure. this is a must-see, beauties!!

enjoy and leave a comment to share your thoughts...



p.s., Mary mentions in this video how to do a post-manicure clean-up on cuticles ~ check it out here! :)



pic taken by me :)

1 comment:

Marian said...

Great blog, but how many chemicals are in the polishes and remover?